Saturday, March 14, 2009

Revolutionary Road / Katipunero na Daan

Four things I like about film. 

1. I like the wardrobe and casting. 
2. I like the simple cinematography, its suspicion of disbelief is realistic to some level. 
3. I like the script, the conflict structure is engaging. 
4. I like the theme, it narrowed the simple problem of miscommunication within the family and community in general. 

The scene pacing is less confusing, and the conflict shift is surprising and creative.

Short Commentary about the theme. 

"We are all victims of our redundant self-professed false hope, that our habit of escaping is either death or migration and worst fantasizing; suppose I am right, I think our only hope left beyond reason is to love unconditionally." 

If I am the director of the film, I will dedicate it to Fr. Tom Green S.J. 

No comments:

Post a Comment