Friday, July 2, 2010

I seriously need to shut up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4mkRwkQRoQ

Refreshing my thoughts on matters of melancholy seem to be interpreted by others as rebellion, they seem to push me to be someone I'm not. Today the hammering in my adjacent office was kind too much that I felt like a convicted criminal. That I need to be with the multitude of hope killers just because they don't have enough faith on God's real essence of natural state of grace. this weekend I will make sure to "shut up" and pray to my "true God" that he will "protect me" from all harm others are inflecting, just because I need to perform certain rituals that will benefit others esp. the capitalist and the beggars with the help of the bratty middle class who enjoys life without total concern for the working class.

At the end of day, God prevails amongst the afflicted and wrongly accused; I'm pro peace and I will never stop believing in peace until all my enemies will fail in oblivion of jadedness.

No comments:

Post a Comment