Thursday, July 15, 2010

I'm tired i lost my wallet along the way.... God how can I get out of Gerry's Grill without getting in trouble?

I was having good time, after an unknown Eve seduced me into eating a forbidden fruit of delight pussy galore; after buying a cigarette I think I lost my wallet along the way.... I'm drinking red-horse and I was tempted to lie not to like the forbidden fruit of delight like james bond.... I believe this is the true essence of St. Augustine's call for humility to the maximum level just be and being nothing....

Thoughts running in my head saying that I need to call Tatay -Dad- or call someone familiar but I guess I'll break the rules of engagement. How can I be humble if vanity is my twin brother? How can I be true to those who love me if I'm basically not worth their attention; I guess reviewing the the mini-series Merlin can catch me back into reality that makes every inquiry a possibility of truth.

God Speed me, I guess this is the most vain and the most challenging one. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment